Meet Me on Monday {6/27}

Some interesting questions today! Thanks, Java of Never Growing Old, for keeping this great meme going!

















1.  What is your favorite food?

 WHAT?! I can't pick just one food! Though I'm skinny as a bean pole, I LOVE eating. Yeah, hate me. I'm just lucky that way, I guess. But, really, most of my favorites are fruits & veggies, so...

I do love bread, cheese, butter, and chocolate - but only sometimes (can you say PMS?) My very favorites, that I could eat anytime, are fresh berries (especially raspberries), Brussels sprouts, broccoli, raw cabbage, carrots, mushrooms... you get the idea! I was one of those weird kids who refused hot dogs and would have been happy with a giant bowl of frozen peas. (My kids inherited that particular trait and so we eat meat rarely.)



See I Love Food Dinner Plate and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep



2.  What color scheme is your bedroom?

Well, how about Swiss Coffee/Eclectic? We live in an apartment and, if you know anything about the color scheme of apartments, they're pretty much all painted in "Swiss Coffee" color - an off-white. The "eclectic" part is my mish-mash of sheets, blankets, and pillow cases. Nope, no coordination!



3.  Do you carry a donor card?

I don't carry any cards. When we go out, I never remember my purse. It's more important to have a change of pants/underwear for Little Guy and Band-Aids than anything else! I am, however, registered to donate whatever they may happen to need should a bus hit me.



4.  In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?

Hmm... it's never the same. Depends on how thirsty I am, I guess! LOL



5.  Vanilla or Chocolate?

Chocolate for eating, vanilla for smelling. Ha! Thought you'd get me to make a decision!











***As always, if the photo is not my own, just click on the pic to be taken to where I found it!






Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.