Meet Me on Monday 6/20





1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?

HAIR! I love guys with lots of hair. Eyes are next. There are guys out there with "evil eyes" that completely freak me out. Could be the nicest man in the world, but I won't stick around to find out!




Kind of hard to see, but that's hubby's hair coming down over his shoulder and behind the baby blanket. And, though they're closed, he DOESN'T have evil eyes!


2.  Do you talk to yourself?

YEP! I think I'm talking to someone, but no one is paying attention, so I'm essentially talking to myself... or the walls.



3.  What is your current relationship status?

Married... and working very hard at it right now.



4.  Do you have a garden?

Yes! A little teeny, tiny garden, but a garden hjust the same. We live in an apartment, so our landlord was kind enough to allow me to till up part of the yard. We've been here for going on 6 years, so it's not like we were just going to leave it. Plus, I promised to plant a lot of perrineals so, when we do eventually move, it won't turn into an instant weed patch.




Taken June 3. It's grown a LOT since then - we even have pea pods on the peas now!


5.  What is your favorite licorice flavor?

BLACK! And I also like Twizzlers original strawberry.




Remember these?!






***The original page where I found all photos that are not my own can be found by clicking on the photo itself.






Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.