TOWIE star Gemma Collins reveals recent weight loss… - Mr Paparazzi

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Gemma Collins has got her kit off in the latest issue of New! magazine to reveal her impressive weight loss.

The TOWIE star who previously tipped the scales at 17-stone, has shed a whopping 3st 9lb after almost four months of dieting and exercising.

She said, "'I can't wait to get down to Ann Summers! I've never felt sexier. As much as I said I was confident before, I really feel sexy now, not fake sexy. It was false confidence before."

But it hasn't all been plain sailing as Gemma admitted that after enlisting in bootcamp:

"I was begging my friend to take me to the Chinese but she took my car keys off of me. I was like, 'If you're my best friend you'll get me a plain chow mein.' But she just slapped my face and said, 'I'm your best friend and that's why I'm stopping you, and I'm not letting you cheat.' From that moment, I just got on with it."

The full interview is in this week's New! magazine, on sale today.

06 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFKxLR8aWPvtyiQYVrtxGZC5WugIQ&url=http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/16219/TOWIE-star-Gemma-Collins-reveals-recent-weight-loss
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.