Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger's Weight-Loss Secrets - Shape Magazine

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

We sat down with Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger and were amazed by her fit figure. So before we peppered her with dating questions we just had to find out how she lost the weight and how she's been keeping it off. In true Patti-style she held nothing back. Find out how the reality TV star really shed the pounds and how she keeps them at bay.

SHAPE: You recently lost a lot of weight and have been successful at keeping it off. What finally clicked and made you decide to lose the weight for good?

Patti Stanger: What finally clicked is that I'm single. It's not easy to date when you're hefty. Besides I like feeling thin because it makes me feel amorous.

SHAPE: How did you do it?

Patti Stanger: The first thing I did was I decided to take a personal inventory of my refrigerator and I threw out all the crap. Even the frozen section because we forget about that all the time. If you have those moments when you're jonesing for mac 'n cheese you're going to hit it. Then I went gluten-free because it was helping me with my headaches. The third thing I did was reboot my Precor [elliptical]. It was gathering dust with clothes on top of it. I also made a rule, any TV show that I really like, like religion, could not be seen unless I was on the Precor at least once a day.

SHAPE: What's your number one tip for keeping the weight off?

Patti Stanger: My number one tip is to only cheat once a week and it can only be one meal. I don't cheat all day.

SHAPE: What is the one splurge food you just can't resist?

Patti Stanger: My favorite splurge would be gluten-free pizza. Or I'm a total truffle addict so truffle mac and cheese.

SHAPE: We know you love S Factor (pole dancing workout), what are some of your other favorite workouts?

Patti Stanger: I'm a dancer so anything related to dance I love to do. I also tried Zumba last week. That thing is tough! 15 minutes in I was going for a water break. It wasn't easy!

27 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNG3aVW7q5q8jfwHbqM_42m5IuyQDg&url=http://shape.com/celebrities/interviews/millionaire-matchmaker-patti-stanger%25E2%2580%2599s-weight-loss-secrets
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.