Gervais talks about weight loss - RTE.ie

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Ricky Gervais has said that his substantial weight loss was inspired by his fear of a premature death.

In an interview with The People, the Cemetery Junction comedian spoke about his decision to slim down, reportedly losing 22lb in just one year: "I've never had a problem with weight.

"I was thin until I was about 29. Then I hit 30 and there was a decade of eating and drinking.

"I thought, 'Oh my God, I'm going to die' so I decided to do something about it. Losing the weight wasn't a problem. I just decided I'd work out and slim down because I didn't want to die."

He previously said that he would have slimmed down sooner if others had been up front about his figure: "Why didn't anyone tell me I was fat?

"People say I look great now. They then say I used to be pear-shaped. Why didn't anyone tell me? I would have worked out earlier."

04 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNHJcg5kMejlLY5fa1aCxK3X8IAKKw&url=http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0904/gervaisr.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.