Gerard Butler Explains His Drastic Weight Loss - Just Jared

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Gerard Butler lands at LAX Airport after flying in from NYC on Thursday (September 15) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish star was in the Big Apple to promote his new movies, Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher.

Gerry also attended the Diesel Black Gold show where he chatted with Us Weekly about his recent weight loss.

"I ate my last meal in October and I run about 40 miles a day," he joked. "It's just doing a lot of cardio and extremely watching what I eat. I stopped lifting big weights and I'm doing yoga."

"If I wear a long shirt, everyone says, 'Oh my, God! He lost so much weight.' But this is how I look," he added. "I just used to be a lot bigger. But now I'm surfing. I'm doing a surf movie so I have to slim down. I don't know … maybe I'm sick or something!"

Like Just Jared on Facebook

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Wallpaper (16740958) - Fanpop

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Photo (17538229) - Fanpop

Gerard Butler Talks About His Big Slim Down
Preparing for his role in the pro-surfer movie Mavericks meant Gerard Butler needed to lose some extra pounds and he did so with an amazing transformation to his physique. Speaking to Us Weekly Butler revealed: "I ate my last meal in October ...

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Wallpaper (16740958) - Fanpop

Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Photo (17538229) - Fanpop

Gerard Butler Talks About His Big Slim Down
Preparing for his role in the pro-surfer movie Mavericks meant Gerard Butler needed to lose some extra pounds and he did so with an amazing transformation to his physique. Speaking to Us Weekly Butler revealed: "I ate my last meal in October ...

16 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNHXu_0ZgNjpv67AHbsavB27AMgB9w&url=http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/16/gerard-butler-explains-drastic-weight-loss/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.