Sharpton on weight loss hair care - Politico (blog)

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
October 11, 2011

A very slim Rev. Al Sharpton was introduced as "a legendary political activist with the best hair in the biz," on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Tuesday.

On to discuss his new MSNBC talk show, "PoliticsNation," the Rev happily divulged his diet details: "I don't eat any meat. I only eat fish twice a week and I eat only vegetables and fruit and I've lost total…I was at my height about 305, now I'm down to 180, 185." The crowd of women went wild.

Getting a quick chat in about politics, Williams asked the former presidential candidate if he still supported President Obama. "I think he's done a good job. I'm with him, I think the country should stay with him and I think he's been given a bad rap," he replied.

And then it was on to Sharpton's "legendary hair." "You haven't lost a follicle. Do I hear correctly that you go to Harlem every Friday for a roller set?" asked the host.

"Once a week I go and Betty Rivers does my hair and it's mine, this is no weave," Sharpton explained before Williams presented him with an enormous purple shower cap.

Posted by Karin Tanabe 11:37 AM

We're currently testing the Facebook commenting system on our blogs. To find out more, please visit our FAQ. If you'd like to report spam or abuse, click the X in the upper right hand corner of the offending post. Remember, you must be logged into Facebook to comment.

12 Oct, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNEXp7V8z0SlEdM0VEWJmFtzbNnRPg&url=http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/1011/Al_Sharpton_talks_weight_loss_hair_care.html?showall
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.