Rob Kardashian Talks Sexy 'DWTS' Side, Weight Loss and His Loyal Fans! (VIDEO) - Celebuzz

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Rob DWTS Week 3

Rob dances Paso Doble Watch »

It's week five on Dancing with the Stars and things are getting heated on the ballroom floor!

While each star has been improving week over week, one competitor to look out for is none other than Rob Kardashian!

Celebuzz was able to catch up with the reality star and his partner Cheryl Burke in the rehearsal studio, where he gave us the lowdown on what the process has been like — and also reveals which member of his family he think could win that mirror ball trophy!

Rob said that aside from the actual dance moves, the hardest thing he's had to overcome during his time on DWTS is his confidence.

"I went to USC and I feared getting up in front of my class and giving a business proposal. So, just to be able to do this is crazy to me because it's completely outside of my comfort zone," Rob told Celebuzz.

He also goes on to say that all of that cardio has helped him drop a few pounds, and as he progresses further into the competition, he has made some changes to his eating habits.

"I'm taking my diet more seriously … It's been a struggle for me to get my diet together, but I put in the time and the work. The diet is the hardest part for me, but lately I've been doing good so I'm starting to see the change," he says when asked if he's noticed his figure slimming down.

Rob also told us that if anyone else in the Kardashian/Jenner clan that could win, it's his little sister Kylie!

"I think she would be awesome! Khloe I think would be cool too."

We also chatted about whether or not he's slimmed down, channeling his sexier side and much more! Watch the video above to see what else he had to say, and be sure to tune into Dancing With the Stars Mondays on ABC at 8 PM! Also, call 800-868-3402 to vote for Rob and Cheryl!

17 Oct, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFUKJxQ_tL3NPhYgNYb1pxoQJKexQ&url=http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-10-17/rob-kardashian-talks-channeling-his-sexier-side-for-dwts-thanks-his-loyal-fans-video/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.