Ricki Lake's DWTS weight loss - Winnipeg Free Press

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION

Ricki Lake has lost "inches all over" since appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'.

The talk show host - who performs with professional partner Derek Hough on the show - is pleased to have lost weight on her arms because she "hated" that part of her body.

Ricki - who announced her engagement to Christian Evans in August - told People.com: "I've lost a lot of inches all over. Definitely in my arms, and my arms were particularly one of the things I hated most about my body, so it's nice to see them slimming down."

But the 43-year-old brunette is not setting her sights on looking like 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey and singer-and-actress Chynna Phillips - who was voted off the competition last week - despite giving "110 per cent" effort.

She added: "I'll never look like these women and these professional dancers.

"I'm exhausted. I'm committing to this 110 per cent ... coming in with a good attitude ... and going home and eating a balanced meal. It's really that simple."

Ricki - who has sons, Milo, 14, and Owen, 10, from her previous marriage - recently explained losing 15 lbs on the show has made shopping for wedding dresses much easier.

She said: "I'm looking for wedding dresses, and I just want to feel good about it and what I put on.

"Christian said, 'Honey, it doesn't matter what you are. I love you. It's about you being happy.' "

18 Oct, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFlEpI-Jux3vh1qyxezMaLQs683Ug&url=http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/celebrities/132003523.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.