Need to Show Off!





I just wanted to show off my cake decorating skills. For years, I've been decorating cakes with just one piping tip and one star tip. My mom gave me a Wilton Professional Decorating Set for Christmas and this was the first time I've been able to use it.



I really wanted to do a Yellow Submarine-themed cake. But, since it was my son's birthday, he got to choose. I know it looks pirate-y, but that wasn't the plan. I was supposed to leave off the crossbones and add "Lucky" above the skull. He also wanted fire. I ran out of time, so this is what we ended up with. Still pretty cool, right?






I've got to learn how to take pictures indoors with that camera!



After my son added his bit of creativity.
What do you think? Do you like to decorate cakes, cookies, or cupcakes? Do you have a favorite decorating glory that you'll always remember?


Category Article , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.