Discover Your Miracle with Lancôme Maqui Miracle

2 weeks ago I was invited to join Lancôme Maqui Miracle Workshop together with other Nuffnangers in Loreal Headquarters. So here is what I discover my miracle with Lancôme Maqui Miracle!

After successful launching their Lancôme Teint Miracle liquid foundation which gives the perfect aura for our skin, in year 2011 Lancôme is coming out with Lancôme Maqui Blanc Miracle which is the 1st compact foundation that recreates the aura of the lively brightness that lasts all day.



Lancôme has developed 2 Aura technologies i.e the the Optic Blue and Optic Pink that which different aura gives different effects. These 2 technologies adapted to each texture of foundation - Maqui Blanc Miracle Natural Brightening Creator compact and fluid (note the liquid foundation under this range has not been launched in Malaysia yet)



Light System contributes to the diffussion of light to reveal the vibrant translucency of a fresh pure complexion.

Optic Blue pigments generates a bluish light that neutralized the yellow tones and reinforced the appearance of complexion freshness and purity.

While the Optic Pink pigments generates a pinkish light that corrects dullness. To allow a natural healthy looking glow.



In simple words, Lancôme "recreates" the aura of perfect, bright skin with its Aura Bright technologies that will capture the essence of naturally bright, vibrant beauty and boost it through a dynamic interaction with light.

Therefore Aura is our Science !

Best part of this compact foundation is that it comes with SPH 35 PA+++ (highest I ever come across for compact foundation) and promises 12 hours of lasting !


So let's do some experiment with Lancôme Maqui Blanc Miracle Compact Foundation !


I was given a full size of Lancôme Maqui Miracle compact foundation for some experiments!



It comes with white classy looking casing. Looks simple yet elegant.



I need to put in my compact foundation here !



I got the Lancôme Maqui Miracle compact foundation refill in 0-03 color which was the same with my Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation :)



One special thing about Lancôme compact refill is that , we need to lock the refill in the casing with the clip and this assured us that our compact foundation will never falls out as usually other brands compact foundation refill just stick on the compact itself. So to remove the compact refill just push the clip button.



Each compact refill comes with a new DUAL sponge.

What is Dual Sponge ?

The Lancôme Maqui Blanc Miracle compact foundation comes with a dual side sponge which one side are smooth velvety side(like powder puff) and the rough sponge side where we normally used. And this is how my problem begins. I don't know how to use this dual side sponge to apply my Maqui Miracle compact foundation in a correct way =(




One side of the sponge is slightly rough ( i.e velvet side) is used to pick up the powder foundation from the compact to apply on our whole face.

Here comes the problem, usually we feel that compact foundation gives us the cakey look. But Lancôme has solution for this.




The other side of the sponge is smoother and silky is used for blending to even up the foundation on our skin and to make it appear less cakey!


Okay let's me start and show you the differences here!


Before application of any foundation, you MUST apply their skincare first before putting on any foundation. As foundation is always the last step of skincare and first step of makeup. And of course Genifique the star product of Lancôme have to be included in the routine.



It was recomended by Zamri Zainol, Lancôme national makeup artist that we first applied the Lancôme Teint Miracle liquid foundation which was launched in 2010 ( click here for my review ) and then followed on by the Lancôme Maqui Miracle Compact Foundation as both of this products complement each other.

Apply this Lancôme Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation lightly in circular motion to give the aura of perfect skin.



To start applying the Lancôme Maqui Blanc Miracle with the velvet side bit by bit using light pulling motion and then use the smoother side of the sponge to blend the compact powder foundation evenly on our skin.

Here is some of my thoughts on 1st touch is that the texture compact powder foundation texture is ultra fine.



Review : I would think the compact foundation even up my skin tone, makes my pores appear smaller hence skin looks smoother. The compact does give quite a good coverage to cover up my pigmentation. The color of the foundation matched me perfectly that I looked as if this is my own skin color and it gives me the healthy brightening glow compare to my original dull skin.


A closer look on my face

The compact foundation seems to blend into my skin well and don't appear cakey here and appear as if I do not apply any thing on my face !



This is me after 12 hours of application of the compact foundation! Still looking good right!

I think one will look good just with even skin tone that have the natural glow (i.e the aura) even without much makeup on the face. So this compact foundation is in my handbag nowadays because it os so convenient that it gives me good complexion and works as sunblock at the same time too!

So I have discover my Miracle with Lancôme Maqui Miracle.


So go to any Lancôme's counter in nationwide today to find out your miracle with Lancôme.


Lancôme Maqui Blanc Miracle compact refill foundation is selling at RM130 while the casing it selling for RM55.


p/s: Thank you Nuffnang & Lancome for the invitation.



Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.