Garnier Belle Color ColorEase Cream in 30 Dark Brown

Truly natural-looking colour is just a shampoo away with Belle Color. No-drip cream, enriched with jojoba and wheat germ oils, works in just 20 minutes. It covers up to 100% of grey—but your natural contrasts and highlights still shine through. Belle Color’s cream conditioner is enhanced with peach and other fruit extracts to keep hair looking beautiful.

After the disaster of my second attemp with red hair color, I was eager for my blonde roots to show to be able to dye my hair brown again. I had this box of hair dye in my stash for some times now (I only bought it because it was on sale for around $3), and honestly, I haven't had the best experience with it in the past. It's OK, but the color tends to fade quite fast, and it's not as dark as I would like a dark brown to be.

 Can you honestly see a difference between the three results? It's really hard to tell!


What I like from this hair dye is that it's a cream and so it won't drip everywhere and make a mess. It's also very easy to clean if you end up with stains on your face (which always happen with me).

I don't like that the conditioner comes in a one use pounch. It makes it messy to use, and I like to use the conditioner at least once a week after dying my hair. I must say the conditioner is creamy and smells great (very fruity) and it left my hair soft.


I'm pretty pleased with the results. These pictures were taken in natural light next to a window, so you can still see a hint of red, but it's mostly gone. Yey!

Available shades: 



Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.