Mail of the Week (March 7 - 11)

Products to review from Reviva Labs: I have never heard of this brand before so when they approached me to review some of their products, I was curious. Here are the products I received:

  • Makeup Primer
  • High Potency Collagen Serum

My purchase from Emma's blog sale: I always love to browse blog sales to find products that aren't available in Canada. Here's what I got from Emma:

  • Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pink Mallow
  • Barry M Lip Paint in touch of Magic
  • Barry M Lip Liner in 13

I'll write a proper post about these products so stay tuned!


    My purchase from Tiffany blog sale: I'm glad I got some great things from her!

    • MAC Peachstock 
    • Barry M Lip Paint in Dolly Pink

    Swatches in an upcoming post!

    Crystal Light Pure samples: I love them so much, I have actually already wrote a post about these here!

    April issue of Glamour: That dress is gorgeous!

    PETA Vegetarian/Vegan Starter Kit: Order yours for free here.

     And that's not all! I still have to go pick up three parcels at the post office! These will be featured in my next mail post.


    Category Article , , , , , , ,

    What's on Your Mind...

    Powered by Blogger.