A Day at the Beach

Hi everyone,

About a month ago, I went to my mom's hometown in Mui Ne. Since it was such a short trip, I got to spend a little bit of time at the beach. With the help of Canon G12, I captured some pictures to share with you.

Artsy photo to belong in a calendar in the future :)
The power of the G12 is undeniable!
 More pictures ahead. So jump with me!



As it is a fishing town, you can see a lot of boats coming back from the sea.
More boats
Sleepy fishing town
Tiny little round boats called "thuyen thung"
(Thuyen= boat, thung= colander)
The two men hopped on the miniature boat...
...and paddled away.
The guy actually paddled very fast.
That's all for now. I'm traveling for a couple of days and an elf is going to help me posting up a few blog entries. Although I won't be able to comment until I come back, I appreciate your feedbacks.
Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.