Mac New Arrivals!

Im so excited, with the new arrivals, i will definitely be adding a few to my own makeup collection!!

Sheer Loose Powder
NC5
NC15
NC20
NC30
NC40
NC45
NW20
NW25
NW35
NW45
Mineralize Blush
Love Thing
Warm Soul
Love Joy
Eyeshadow Quad
Tone Grey
Studio Fix Powder
NC20
NC25
NC30
C4
NW30
NW35
There will unfortunately be a price increase with the studio fix, i am very sorry about this, i do try to keep my prices as low as possible but it has been unavoidable, thanks
xx
Also you may have noticed that i have changed the checkout for my shop, this means that you can now save your address so that you do not need to enter your details every time you shop..
hopefully this works better, any problems or comments please let me know.
 I will be also be doing another giveaway soon, i will post details as soon as possible,
thanks

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.