The Handwritten Tag!

Hello everyone,

Stephanie from Aquaheart's Obsessions tagged me to do a handwritten meme. I thought it was a cool idea so I joined in.

When I was a kid and up until high school, I used to write with a fountain pen. You know, something that looks like this. It's really old skool and I used to have some really fancy-looking pens from Waterman and Parker. I remember one of my pens had a gold plated tip. Once I came home, I found none of my fountain pens except for the cheap plastic black Sheaffer that I used some time in high school. Even the part that carries the ink was lost. I dipped the pen in water to loosen the dried ink inside the pen and voila, I can write with it!

It's a strange feeling to write with my old fountain pen again. I still can write quite fast with it, even faster than when I write with some regular ball point pens. And here are the answers to the questions:


These were the questions:
1. What is you name? And your blog.
2. Blog url
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

So if you have a blog, please do this tag. It's fun and fast. All you need is a piece of paper, a pen (or pencil), and a camera (or scanner) to capture your replies. Those who can decipher handwritings, I'd love to hear of what you think about mine. It's legible but I've come to a simple conclusion: the more I type, the worse my handwriting looks.

Also, if you decide to do it, please post a comment so I can read yours. But srsly, do it! It's a lot of fun!

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.