Mail of the Week (March 14 - 18)

Mardi Gras Gift Set from Community Coffee: I've been sent this set to review as I'm a big coffee lover, but unfortunately it didn't arrive on time for Mardi Gras. I'll let you know what I think of it in an upcoming post. The gift set includes:

  • Carnival Cake Medium Roast (vanilla and cinnamon... yum!)
  • Mardi Gras Travel Tumbler

Febreze NOTICEables from ChickAdvisor: I received these as I'm a member of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love scented candles (like pretty much every blogger out there) so I was very happy to be selected to have the opportunity to try these scented oil warmers. They smell lovely! I received two scents to test and review:

  • Lavender Comfort & Gentle Vanilla
  • Morning Walk & Cleansing Rain

Click here to see what we think of them!

    Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal Enhanced Water from ChickAdvisor: Another product to review for ChickAdvisor. I received the following flavors:

    • Fuji Apple Pear
    • Strawberry Lemonade
    • Black & Blue Berry

    Click here to see what we think of them!

      April issue of Cosmopolitan

      Panties from La Senza: I really needed new panties, and as I was randomly bowsing the website this week-end, I realized that the shipping was free for the week-end! I took advantage of the 7 for $25.50 deal on panties, and my order only costed me $26.16. I must say I'm pretty impressed as I placed my order Sunday, it was shipped Monday, and I received it Tuesday!

      My MNY magazine: It's Maybelline free beauty guide personalized just for you, filled with coupons. Sign up here.

      Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal sample: Request yours here.

      Coupon for a free L'Oréal Sublime Mousse: L’Oréal is giving you the chance to get 1 of 1000 free Sublime Mousse hair dye! Fill out your information to be entered here.


      Category Article , , , , ,

      What's on Your Mind...

      Powered by Blogger.