February Empties

Fruits Scents Strawberry Body Butter

I got this for $1.50 at the dollar store, and I don't even know why I picked it up... I'm a sucker for body butters, but I should have known that for this price, it was too good to be true! This is far from a body butters, it's in fact a super light lotion. It absolutely didn't moisturize my dry skin )=

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it:  Burt's Bees Baby Bee Skin Creme


☑ Bodycology Cucumber Melon Body Butter

Just like the Brown Sugar Vanilla one I have used up the past month, this body butter is not moisturizing at all, and it couldn't calm my itchy skin. The scent is better than the other one though!

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it:  Burt's Bees Baby Bee Skin Creme

 ☑ SPAresource Vanilla Sugar Body Butter

SPAresource body butters are my favorites butters ever! The texture is perfect, the scent lingers until the next shower, and I can feel my skin staying moisturized all day long! Oh and these body butters are so inexpensive.

Repurchase? yes!!

What I'm currently using to replace it:  Burt's Bees Baby Bee Skin Creme

 ☑ Pantene Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo and Conditioner (50 mL)

Besides the scent (green apple, yum!), I didn't notice anything special with these products.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Colour-Vive Shampoo and Alberto VO5 Deep Nourishing Moisture Intensive Mask 3 Minute Mask

☑ Alpen Secrets Tea Tree & Mint Foot & Leg Cooling Gel

This refreshing gel is great, especially in the summer after sepnding a long day outside. I'm not sure if it really moisturized my feet but it sure felt good!

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Barielle Total Foot Care Cream

 ☑ Fruits & Passion Cocoa Hand Butter

At first, I thought this butter would be amazingly moisturizing due to its super thick texture, but I was disappointed. Plus, it's super expensive for such little quantity of product.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Protective Conditioner

 ☑ Fruits & Passion Orange Cantaloup Eau de fruits

This fragrance is very light, fresh and fruity. I wouldn't wear it to go out at night but it's a great everyday perfume if you're into a scent more subtle.

Repurchase? yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Calgon Take me away! Brazilian Beauty Passion fruit & Brazil Nut Body Mist

  ☑ Nude Miracle Mask (sample)

This mask was interesting to try. It quickly dry on your skin to form an invisible layer. But I didn't notice any benefit for my skin.

Repurchase? no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Avon Solutions Winter Moisturizing Hydratation Mask


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.