Urban Decay order coming soon!

Can i just say thanks to my 3 followers!! So chuffed thanks, i sat writing this blog last night and though no one would want to read it so thanks a million!!
As i mentioned yesterday i have just put in a order for Urban Decay, im so excited as im a big Urban Decay fan! There are eyeliners, eyeshadow, lipsticks, gift sets, brushes, liquid liners, eye gel, mascara, lip balm and loads more.. should hopefully be here tomorrow..  oh la la..
Also two shades in benefit cream eyeshadow - Bunnyhop & Carte blanche.
Bourjois elastic mascara
Has anyone tried this mascara? i will of course keep one myself, ive got a good excuse to keep more products now so i can mention them on my blog... thats what i'll tell the boyfriend anyway..
Will it match up to my favorite at the moment Loreal volume million lashes?
Im not sure but its deffo going in my makeup collection..


Mac Blush Feeling & Springsheen in stock tomorrow..
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, please get in touch with any comments..thanks

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.