Mail of the week (July 26-30) and last week (August 2-6)

U by Kotex samples: I don't really understand why I've recived those samples for the the third time?! I swear I haven't registered more than one time for some samples... anyway! The sample pack includes:
  • 1 Clean Wear Regular Pad
  • 1 Barely There Thin Liner
  • 2 Click Regular Tampons

 September 2010 issue of Fashion

Free customized mouse pad from artscow: Of course, I chose a picture of my beloved doggie. It was a pleasant surprise receiving this in the mail when I had totally forgot about it. This is something I will keep forever.

John Frieda Root Awakening products samples: I received:
  • Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Shampoo
  • Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
  • Root Awakening Strength Restoring Smoothing Lotion

Breathe Right Nasal Strips samples: I hope this will help my stuffy nose...


Category Article , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.