NOTW: Red glittery tips

I wanted to do something different on my nails because Saturday my friends and I are going to Radio Lounge in Brossard for my friend Yanick's birthday. This is the best nighclub I ever went to, so I can't wait! Click here for a virtual tour of the club.

 with flash

without flash


I usually do this nail look with black nail polish on the tips, but it really look great with any dark color.

This is really simple to achieve. I used:

  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Bad Landing
  • Very old glittery nail polish without label
  • Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Fortifying Base & Top Coat

So basically, I put a base coat first, then two coats of nail polish on the tips. I add the glittery nail polish, and a top coat, and tadaah!

EDIT: Kandie asked how I got that line so straight on my nails. First of all, if you look closely, you can see that's it's not that straight LOL. But anyway, the trick I have discovered is to paint the nail polish on the tip with little strokes up and down the tip of the nail, not painting a line from side to side of the tip. I hope it helps.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.