Mail of the week (August 23 - 27)

My free gift from the Reader Service: You can sign up here. Hey, it's free! The package includes:
  • Bookmark 
  • Membership rewards program certificate
  • Women's Health Reporter
  • Reader Service Benefits Guide
  • Chasing Perfect, by Susan Mallery
  • Home in Carolina, by Sherryl Woods

 September 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan: Wow, isn't Jessica stunning? And I love her dress!


My prize from Halifax's Summer giveaway: The prize consists of:
  • Annabelle Makeup Pro A-21 Large Shader Brush
  • Annabelle Studio Custom Quad Refillable Compact
  • Annabelle Trio Eyeshadow - Holy Smoke
  • Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadow - Graffiti
  • Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadow - Sugardust
  • Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadow - Chlorine
  • Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadow - Indigo Glow

I will show you some swatches in an upcoming post. Thank you Halifax! =D

Everything was brand new. The finger prints you can see in the lip gloss quad were made by my fingers LOL. 

My prize from Farah's Cargo giveaway: I'm so excited as I've never tried anything from Cargo before. The total value of this giveaway is of $115! So this is what I won:
  • Cargo's Color Palette in Los Angeles
  • Cargo's Contour Palette in Malibu 
  • Cargo's Water Resistant Bronzer
  • Cargo's Lip Gloss Quad in Oceania 

Thank you so much Farah! Swatches are coming soon! 

Coupons from Save.ca for my friend Sara

Breathe Right samples (again?)



Peta2 "Free for All" shirt by Atticus: I used my hard-earned 13500 Street Team points to redeem this amazing shirt, and I will make a separate post about it with more details and pictures. If, like me, you are an animal lover, join Peta2's Street Team to earn free shirts, pins, and other merchandise for helping animals! It's all free!


September 2010 issue of Allure: Gorgeous Kim on the cover!


Category Article , , , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.