L’Oreal Malaysia Luxury Product Warehouse Clearance Sale


L’Oreal Malaysia Luxury Product Warehouse Clearance Sale is back !!!

I know they just have it in May this year ... and don't know why there is another one so fast!

Anyway, this warehouse is worth a visit and if you like to look at my previous visit haul and price, click here

Date : 4 September 2010 ( Sat) - One day sale only

Time : 10am - 7pm

Venue : Parkroyal Lower Lobby, Plaza Ballroom, Kuala Lumpur

Brands available
  • Lancome
  • Biotherm
  • Shu Uemura
  • Ralph Lauren
  • Kiehls
  • Giorgio Armani
  • Cacharel
  • Guy Laroche
Note : Goods purchased are limited to a maximum of 5 pieces per item per customer.) Handbags, Pouches, Carrier Bags or any form of bags will not bet allowed at the sales location.


p/s: Anyone of you going? I think I'm going to have warehouse phobia soon.. since there are so many warehouse within this few months!

Since I love shopping, to cure my sickness.... I will be offering Personal Shopper service for this warehouse sale.

Kindly email me at jessying[at]gmail.com to enquire


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.