Meet Me on Monday (YAY!) #36

A big THANK YOU to Java from Never Growing Old for hosting this again! I have so much fun hopping to different blogs to see how everyone else answers. And, sometimes, the answers I come up with let me get to know myself a little better!













So, here we are again:



1.  What are you wearing right now?

      Why, nothing , of course!  NOT! It's like 30 degrees out and it is an understatement to call our apartment "breezy." I've got on an undershirt and two thermal shirts, jeans, undies!, and my new slippers I got from CSN this week thanks to a giveaway I won!




I'm "mooning" you right now!
 



2.  Do you have any freckles?

      Yeah, everywhere. Worse in the summer. I used to hate them - I mean HATE them. I went so far as to attempt to bleach them  with actual bleach (LOL) - when I was 14! Now, when they come out in force in the summertime, I love them! They make me look younger, at least I think so!











3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?





      The white ones. I think they're pina-colada. Do they even make them anymore?!







 


4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

      Umm... Let's see now. I think it was Monsters Inc. We lived in North Hollywood at the time and, for my son's birthday, I bought tickets to opening night at El Capitan Theater. They had an organ player and clowns entertain the kids before the movie and after there was a little party. They had the monsters from the movie walking around and a huge area that looked just like the Monsters, Inc. factory. You could play games, get your picture taken, etc. It was a lot of fun! I must have saved up for weeks for that but it was worth it!





5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?

     Hmm... good question. I love music. I just don't get much chance to listen to it (unless it's The Wiggles or Yo Gabba Gabba!) anymore. With the TV, I watch mostly Turner Classic Movies with the closed captioning on while I'm putting little guy to bed. I love old movies!












Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.