Max Factor Make-up Demonstration by Winnie Loo & Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara review

Max Factor was officially launched in Malaysia in October last year and been around our market for a few months.. And when I was invited to go to Max Factor Make-up Demonstration by Winnie Loo, am excited to see the how the products are being used to transform one's look.

Did I mentioned Winnie Loo, the Chief Creative Director of Acutabove was selected to be the official make-up artist for Max Factor. I guess many of us heard about her magic hands, how she transforms someone's hair. So let's see how Winnie is going to do magic on someone's face with cosmetics instead of a pair of scissors !



Winnie selected a normal looking lady that has the Asian feature for this makeover demonstration



And of course she used the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara which is one of the star product of Max Factor!



Within 10 minutes, she is done with the makeover!



Winnie has beautifully enhanced the model's look by focusing more on her single eyelid



And the model's eyes now appear to be more awake and bigger!



And I of course joined the fun to have my makeover too !



I like how my eyes looked here, very simple but beautifully done.


And since I got a tube of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in black my goodie bag and I decided to do a mini review here :)



Look at how fat is this tube of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara compared to my finger!



A super huge brush with small bristles



A compulsory before pic - I curled my eyelashes here



With one layer of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - very easy to apply for my top eyelashes.. just with one swipe...



I waited around 10 seconds before I could apply 2nd layer of mascara. Must say the mascara is a bit difficult to dry up. However it does gives me more length after 2nd coating of mascara



The eyelashes starting to clump together at the 3rd application. Must be me, did not wait the mascara to totally dry up before the 3rd layer of coating.

Note : Because the brush is huge, it is quite difficult to apply the lower lash without staining my face.



The side view , I think the mascara gives quite a good result in term of length and not much volume



Pros : Lengthening effect, managed to keep my curled eyelashes for the whole day, have very good Waterproof & Smudge-proof effect once its dried.

Cons : Difficult to remove it even with makeup remover, the formula is not quick dry. Difficult to apply on lower eyelashes, the tube is not travel friendly



Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara is selling at RM66 for 13.1ml at Max Factor's counter in Isetan, Parksons and Metrojaya .



Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.