Mail of the Week (January 31 - February 4)


March 2011 issue of Fashion: My subscription expired a few weeks ago, and I thought I had already received my last issue, but how kind of them is it to send me another one to convince me to renew with them! Take a look at the letter they sent me, along with the magazine:


Honestly, this subscription was a gift from my boyfriend, and I wouldn't have subscribed myself as I'm not that into fashion. It was fun while it lasted, I guess!


Thinsations samples: The Thinsations Facebook page was giving out free samples of Thinsations along with a 2 for 1 coupon a few weeks ago. This promotion is now closed.


$2 off coupon on any Garnier Moisture Rescue product from Save.ca: I've heard great things about the moisturizer, even though I'm not sure it would work well on my super dry skin, but I'm excited to give it a try! Claim your coupon here.

It's my boyfriend's birthday today! Happy birthday baby!


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.