Mail of the Week (February 7 - 12)

88 Color Earth Tone EyeShadow Professional Palette from KKCenterHK: I was given the opportunity to review more products from this website, and I was curious about this palette, as I'm a fan of neutral shades. I was so excited to try it that I have already took some pictures of the swatches. Stay tuned for my review!

 Coupons from P&G brandSaver

Google AdWords $100 Thank You Gift Card: To thank me for using AdSense and Google Analytics (which I don't use anymore), Google sent me this $100 AdWord gift card. The last time I received this card, I gave it away because it seemed too complicated to use, but this time, I'll give it a try.

 March 2010 issue of Glamour

Vichy Normaderm 7-Day Challenge samples: Some times ago, I ordered my samples from Vichy Normaderm Facebook page, but something went wrong and I thought I would never receive them. I'm glad I got them! They included 7 samples, but it's been three days since I've started using this moisturizer and I'm still at the first one. "Like" them on Facebook and then click the "Challenge" tab to order your free samples.

 March 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan

My prize from Libbeh's giveaway: I won the 3rd prize, which consists of a Bundle Monster nail stamping plate (BM10), but Libbeh also included lovely goodies:
  • Bundle Monster nail stamping plate (BM10)
  • samples of Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadows
  • super cute Piyo stickers
  • sample of Kate Somerville Skin Health Expertise CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment
  • mini nail file

Yey, my first Konad plate! Thank you Libbeh! =D


Category Article , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.