Mail of the Week (February 21 - 25)

Covergirl NatureLuxe products samples: I was sent samples of the new NatureLuxe line. I received:
  • NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Maple 340
  • NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Hibiscus 215

The gloss balm smells amazing and it moisturizes my lips so well, I almost couldn't believe it! As for the foundation, it seems a little too dark for me, but I'll be sure to let you know what I think in a proper review.

Covergirl LipPerfection lipsticks: I can't wait to try these lipsticks, which are supposed to moisture lips in just 7 days. My lips are in great needs of moisture! Here are the shades I received:
  • Kiss 275
  • Rich 295
  • Coquette 375

OSMIUM For Men products samples: I have never heard of this brand before, which is a premium natural skincare brand based in London. I was sent some samples to have my boyfriend or father test them:
  • Clean & Refresh Clanser
  • Age Defend Shave
  • Cellular Renew Anti-Ageing Crème Matt Formula
  • Peak Performance Energise & Renew Moisturizer


Coupons from webSaver.ca

Round Brush and Flat Brush from Hairfreé: When used with a blow dryer, these brushes are supposed to get you the same sleek and shiny hairstyle as if you had used a flat/curling iron. Does that mean having the same great hairstyle, minus the heat damage? Wow, now I'm curious to try these out!

Chapman 2011 Calendar: This is a very cute calendar. You can get yours for free when you fill out this form. Canadian residents only.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.