Blogging from Vietnam

Hi everybody,

This is going to be a quick update. I'm back in Vietnam after a 20+ hour trip. It was a butt-numbing experience and I was starving most of the time. However, it was a good flight and I didn't have a lot of trouble with my luggage.

For those of you who intent to travel to Vietnam, here are some preliminary updates in social networking sites:
  • Facebook is blocked solid: I tried accessing via a proxy site without any luck. I guess that movie "The Social Network" was to blame. However, I don't use FB that much and I'm glad...
  • Twitter is still available! So please follow me @MyMakeupBlog
  • Blogger is OK, too. I'm blogging from Vietnam for a while, I guess.
On the other hand, Belly was very mad at me for leaving him. He refused to look at me in the eye the day I left. I miss him already and my neighbor is going to take care of him. This is the year of the Cat in Vietnam but Belly could not celebrate it with me :(

That's all for now. I'm glad to be home and I feel jet-lagging right now. It's 1:31 AM over here and my eyes are wide open. Just give me a couple of days to get back to my rhythm and I'll be blogging in no time.




Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.