More and more Laneige!!!

For less than a year, my cupboard are drown of Laneige skincare & cosmetics.

Once I try it, I am in love with the product, its mild, smell SO SO good and works pretty well on me! What more important is it's affordable compare to other counter's brand!



Recently when my colleague went to Korea, I quickly submitted my list!!!
And hence this is my haul !! Some of the product like Star White range is already not available in Korea as it will be replaced by other range soon.



GWPs, when we (my friends and me) bought 4 bottles of sleeping mask!






I also got the pink tote also, love it !!!!!

But haven't take picture of it..




p/s: Didn't I mentioned I should stop buying skincares in previous posts.... hmmmm


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.