Mail of the week (and last week)

Mail of last week (July 5th - 9th):

De'Longhi 2 Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker from CSN Stores: In this post, I told you that I have been approached by the Promotions Team over at CSN Stores for the second time because I have been selected as CSN Preferred Blogger. I was offered the opportunity to review one of their products. Back then, I chose to do a review on Perfect Petzzz Golden Retriever Puppy, but I had to change my mind because the people from CD3 Inc told me they would love to send me a Perfect Petzzz Golden Retriever to review. So, as I wanted to buy a cappuccino maker for some times now, I figured out this would be the perfect opportunity. Stay tune for my upcoming review!

Tena sample pack: Luckily, I don't experience bladder weakness (yet!) but I will use those samples as pads. I was sent:
  • 2 Ultra Thins Moderate Absorbency pads
  • 2 Ultra Thins Heavy Absorbency pads
  • Information leaflet
August 2010 issue of Glamour magazine

Playtex Gentle Glid On-the-Go Pack (4 tampons): Samples are no longer available.

Pantene Color Preserve Volume Hair Solutions Shampoo and Conditioner samples (50 mL)

Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips sample pack:
  • 1 large body Veet Easy to Use Wax Strip
  • 1 small facial Veet Easy to Use Wax Strip
  • 1 perfect finish wipe
  • 1 coupon offering $1.00 off any Easy to Use Wax strip
Samples are no longer available. 


The coupons I ordered from Save.ca for my friend Sara.

b°liv Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel sample

Mail of the week (July 12th - 16th):

Perfect Petzzz Golden Retriever: I was contacted by the people from CD3 Inc to review a Perfect Petzzz Golden Retriever. I'm so excited as I've been wanting one of these for such a long time! It's adorable!

 Lacoste Love of Pink fragrance sample: Go here for a sample.

August 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine


Category Article , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.