Mail of the week (July 19th-23th)

L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub sample: A while back ago (in March, actually), I posted a link for a free sample of L'Oréal Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser and the Scrublet. Now I don't know if this is what I received... but there's no scrublet )= I mean, I'm happy to get to test and review the Deep Exfoliating Scrub, but I've been waiting for the Scrublet because I was so curious about it... They even say on the tube "For the deepest clean, use with The Scrublet". I guess I will have to go and buy myself one. 

Heinz Nutrition Kit for my friend Sara: The kit includes:
  • Heinz Nurture Infant Formula 0-12+ months 366 g
  • Heinz Rice Cereal 28g
  • Coupons
  • Nutrition Guide
  • Food Journal
  • Shopping Checklist
  • Growth Chart
  • Reusable Shopping Bag
Join the Heinz Baby Club here to receive your free Nutrition Kit.

 August 2010 issue of Allure


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.