FOTD + HOTD + OOTD (July 13th)

Tuesday July 13th, I had dinner at Jardin Thai (my favorite restaurant) with my boyfriend and some of his friends to celebrate a birthday.


Face
Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Powder - Haute Gold
Marcelle Minerals Powder Blush - Natural Glow
Annabelle Satellite Pearl Powder - Celestial Pearl 
Marcelle Concealer Palette - Universal Beige


Eyes
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (used as eyebrow gel) 
Annabelle Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette - Shooting Star
Avon LashExtend Mascara - Black
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - Onyx

Lips
Marcelle Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss - Rio Rose


For my hair, I went for a loose messy bun, which is my favorite summer hairstyle:


My outfit was quite simple, too:


shirt: Pentagone
shorts: Stitches (old jeans I cut into shorts)

I also added a stud belt before leaving for the restaurant.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.