I'm going on vacations + Mail of the week (June 28 - July 2)

Just a quick note to let you know that I may be MIA from July 4th for about one week because I'm going to Wildwood for my vacations! I'm not sure if there's wi-fi available in the hotel room, but I will try to bring my boyfriend's laptop with me.



Mail of the week (June  28 - July 2):

Package from Meg's Makeup: I redeemed my hard-earned 250 points for the "Most Fab Gift" in April so I'm glad I finally got it. Here's what Meg included:
  • eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry samples
  • Barielle Total Foot Care Cream
  • Napoleon Perdis Protégé Lip Gloss
  • Juara Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer samples
  • Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation SPF 15 in Bisque
  • Sheer Cover Mini-Kabuki Brush
  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Bad Landing

 Honey Nut Flavour All-Bran Bar and $.50 coupon: Fill in the form here to get yours.


  Package from Cellnique: I received an email from Selina asking me if I would like to become part of Cellnique's bloggers community and do products reviews on my blog. Selina kindly asked for my skin condition or concerns (mostly dry, little signs of aging, some scars and some pimples) and here is what I received:
  • Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set
  • Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Serum
  • Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion
On a side note, I had to share the packaging with you because it was just too cute:

Cellnique is a earth friendly company so they don't use box to ship products.

Scene card: The Scene card is a reward program for movie lovers (which I'm so not). You basically get points for every movie you see at participating movie theaters, and those points get you cool stuff like free popcorn, free movies, and more. I'm not a fan of movie theaters but my boyfriend is, so I ordered the card more for him than for me. Click here to learn more about the program.

Atkins Starter Kit: I'm not sure what this is supposed to be, but I wanted to try those bars. The Starter Kit includes:
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Pocket Carb Counter
  • 2 coupons for a free bar
  • 2 coupons for $3 off their Advantage Bar and Shake Multipacks
Click here to get your free Starter Kit.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 45 from Chick Advisor to test and review: As a member of Chick Advsior Product Review Club, I have been selected to receive a free full-sized bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 45. This is so cool because I was in the need of a good face sunscreen, as I'm going to Wildwood (NJ) next week! I will post my review on my blog as well as on Chick Advisor, so stay tune!, NJ

 "Elephants Never Forget" campaign kit from Peta2: The pack includes stickers, pledge sheets and leaflets to help spread the world about how elephants are really treated in circus. If, like me, you love animals, you should definitely register on Peta2 and take charge, too! 

 
August 2010 issue of Fashion magazine


Category Article , , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.