June empties

 

☑ Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo (10 ml)

I can't say I have seen results with the use of this shampoo (it's supposed to help enhance depth for rich, luminous shine), but I have 2 more samples so I will continue using it. I'm loving the Liquid Crystals technology, though; it gives the shampoo an interesting shimmering brown color.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Shampoo


☑ Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner (10 ml) x2 

I guess it does the job, but I haven't seen anything special. 

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: L'Oréal EverPure Moisture Conditioner



☑ Biotherm AquaSource Skin Perfection (1 ml)

Well, I can't say much about this product as I had enough for only 2 uses... but it was refreshing.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: Cellnique Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion


I'm getting a little better as time goes by, but still, I see and hear my beloved Balou everywhere. It's just an habit, I guess. I miss him so much.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.