Meet Me on Monday {6/6}

Too much going on for me to blog much lately. I have a ton of half-written posts and I REALLY want to get them finished, so keep an eye open for them!

















1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?

      Twizzlers! I go on candy kicks, where I crave just one kind for a month or so and that's my craving this month!




OMG - I could eat this WHOLE bag right now! (Must be PMS...)


2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?

   Nope, although when I see a magazine with an interesting article that my husband left behind from his bathroom reading, I'll steal it to read later. Drives him nuts to get all comfy and then realize the only thing to read is the insert from my tampon box!




Was searching for tampon instructions, but couldn't find any that didn't have diagrams! This is funnier, anyway!


3.  I can't stand when someone _________?

    Lies. Drives me nuts. A lie is usually used to cover up a screw-up. Why not just admit it? Much more admirable, in my opinion. And when it's used to mislead, I have to ask myself if it's even worth knowing the person. (Of course, with family it's a little different!) I raise my kids to know that: 1) I will always catch them if they lie to me - may not be right away, but I WILL find out, and 2) If you lie to avoid punishment, then when you get caught (see #1), life will be so much worse for you!




Look at it well!  (by Kevin Schroeder)




4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?

Monthly with supplemental shopping (milk, bread, eggs, cravings, etc.) We gave up our car over 3 years ago.  Since taking the bus to the store involves at least 1 1/2 hours actually on the bus (we have a really crappy bus system) and than a 7-block walk home, we avoid going more than absolutely necessary. We carpool with a friend once a month to get the bulk of our food.




We don't usually take Little Guy to the store on the bus because it takes forever - too much to expect him to handle well. This was a "just for fun" trip, and he sure was excited!
***I want to mention that, when the photos I use are not my own, you just have to click on the photo itself to be taken to where I got it from!

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and I'll head over to your post. If you've followed me, let me know and I'll return the favor, too!








Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.