Have You Discovered Classified: Mom's Sunday Showcase, Yet? {I Was Featured!}

Classified: Mom



I love going to one place to find cool activities and ideas to do with the kids. One of those is Classified: Mom's Sunday Showcase. Every Sunday, you can go link up any of your crafty posts to share with others and/or peruse the linky for just the right activity for you and your kids. I can't tell you how many cool ideas there are listed each week!







So, go check out The Sunday Showcase this week and 1) See which post of mine was featured (YAY!) and, 2) find something fun to do this week. I think I might try making slime from cornstarch, or maybe make some sunshine flags for the garden... oh, there's one for making a marble run with cardboard tubes and boxes...

Hmm... maybe we'll have time for EVERYTHING!!!

(And, if you like finding new activities to do with your kids that are FUN and EASY, I suggest signing up for her emails or following/liking her blog.)


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.