Mail of the Week (June 13 - 17)

New England Coffee Dark Roast Select Coffees to review: Who can say no to coffee? I was kindly sent a variety of their new Dark Roast Coffees:

  • French Roast
  • San Francisco Blend
  • Colombian Supremo Dark Roast


Black Open Black Ruched Dress from LoveMode.com: I was offered the opportunity to review something from LoveMode.com and this gorgeous dress instantly caught my eyes!

Products from eBeauty.ca: I was recently approached by Katie from eBeauty.ca, Canada's new online destination for everything beauty. They carry more brands than Sephora (300+ brands, 7 500+ products - new additions daily!) and shipping is always free on order of $75 or more (they often have promos where they offer free shipping free shipping over orders of $25). I recently saw ads for this website in magazines and on the internet, and I thought it looked interesting. Here's what I was sent to try and review:

  • Vivaderm Daily Moisturizer for dry skin prone to patches of eczema & dermatitis
  • h.wood.beauty Lip Shine in Plum
  • KISS Everlasting French Medium Length
  • Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten
  • Broadway Nails Real Life Real Short
  • LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Gel
  • 100% Pure Cranberry Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint in Cranberry Glow
  • 100% Pure Body Cream Samples

If you are interested, KISS is running for %25 for the entire month of June and selected Stila products are also being marked down until June 29. Also, they are currently offering free shipping on any order over $25!

$25 Visa Gift Card: I was lucky enough to win this for my participation in a campaign from One2OneNetwork, but the gift card is only valid in the US... so I gave it to my brother who is going to Wildwood later this summer (:

Products from SoulBeautiful.caSoulBeautiful.ca recently launched and has become Canada’s one stop shop for silicone enhancers and bra accessories. It has 5 must have fashion accessories to prepare women for spring/summer fashion. I was recently offered the opportunity to try some samples and review them on my blog. Here's what I was sent:

  • Bathing Suit Enhancer
  • Regular Enhancer
  • Strap Solutions
  • Fashion Tape
  • Bling Fashion Bra Straps


♥ All My People - Sasha Lopez & Broono


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.