May Empties

Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Hydrating Booster

This is actually the first serum I have used, and I must say, it got me hooked! I always thought serums were for older ladies, but I decided to give this one a try as it was on sale for around $3, and I'm glad I did! I can totally see a difference in my skin condition when I use a serum.

Repurchase: yes

What I'm currently using to replace it: Biotherm White D-Tox Translu-Cell Intense Brightening Serum

Mario Badescu Skin Care Enzyme Cleansing Gel (sample size)

There's nothing special to say about this cleanser, but I'm glad it didn't dry out my skin.

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Gentle Self-Foaming Cleanser

☑ Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer SPF 20

I have this since such a loooong time, and I never properly used it because a) it's not moisturizing AT ALL for my super dry skin, and b) it doesn't give me a "glow" AT ALL. Totally disappointing. Anyway, I figured out I would use it up now that's it's the summer and the weather is less harsh on my skin. The only thing I liked about this moisturizer was the scent - it smells like caramel!

Repurchase: no

What I'm currently using to replace it: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel Cream for dry skin


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.