Tag: 12 likes, 1 love & 8 hates

I saw this tag on many blogs so I thought I would do it even if I'm not tagged (who cares?)

The rules:

fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates. 

I LIKE ; drinking alcohol and getting drunk.

I LIKE ;
going clubbing.


I LIKE ; driving my car in the summer with windows down and music blasting out loud.

I LIKE ;
my dog, Balou (actually, it's more a "love" than a "like" but I'm only allowed to one "love").


I LIKE ; doing nothing all day but blogging and reading.

I LIKE ;
animals, especially dogs.

I LIKE ;
makeup and skin care (of course!)

I LIKE ;
getting something in the mail (yey for packages!)

I LIKE ;
sleeping with my boyfriend

I LIKE ;
reading in the sun all day in the summer

I LIKE ;
having dinner with friends

I LIKE ;
doing my nails

*

I LOVE ;
François ♥



*

I HATE ;
people.

I HATE ;
people who never have an opinion on anything or never make their mind.

I HATE ;
people who invade my personal space.

I HATE ;
people who never smile or laugh.

I HATE ;
people who don't know how to drive.

I HATE ;
people who are not polite.


I HATE ; people who never understand a thing.


I HATE ; people who mistreat animals.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.