Buy July Female or Nuyou Mag, get travel size RMK foundation for free!

Thanks to our spy Sharon, she spotted in myNEWs.com in OUG are carrying this promotion!!

Buy latest July Female or Nuyou magazine and you will get a RMK travel size Liquid foundation or compact powder for FREE!!

While stocks last!!!

Since I am buying magazines every single month, so those that comes with the freebies are the best because I get to try for free!

I can say Female/Nuyou/RMK is quite generous ! Because this travel size liquid foundation is normally is a gift with purchase item.



Its in
Ah the color of the foundation given was 103 and its just perfect for me!!

I try before their sachet one, not bad!



This is in the colour of 103L

p/s: Yesterday our beauty buddies went to KLCC myNEWS.com to buy and its still available, so you gotta be quick !

Check out myNEWS.com location here


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.