Mail of the week (and last week)

So instead of writing a post each time I receive something by mail, I have decided to do the following: once a week (generally on Friday or in the week-end), I will do a "Mail of the week" post: I will write about all the items I got by mail in the week.

Let's start by last week:

$5.00 certificate from Revlon: I told them I was really disappointed with the quality of their nail polishes. I never take the time to write to a company when I'm upset about one of their products because most of the time, they don't even care to write back. I'm glad Revlon listened to my complaints.

Coupons from Save.ca: a free Mars chocolate bar and a free box of multi-grains Cheerios.

This week:

Incoco package: as a member of the Super Shimz Program on myshimmer.com, I received my first products to review. I'm not sure if I have heard of Incoco before, but I received a set of French Manicure dry nail appliqués and another in Red Velvet. I can't wait to try these out!

June issue of Allure

Coupons from WebSaver.ca: the only coupon that really interested me was the $2 off any L'Oréal Telescopic Explosion mascara, but with WebSaver, you have to choose at least 6 coupons, so I choose other coupons for L'Oréal products, a $2 off a Secret deodorant my friend Gen always uses, and a rebate on baby things from my friend Sara.


U by Kotex samples: I got:
  • 1 CleanWear Regular Pad
  • 1 Barely There Liner
  • 1 Click Regular Tampon


Category Article , , , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.