May empties

Thanks for your comments on my last post! I've been thinking about adding this "feature" to my blog for some times now, and I'm glad you liked it!

You must have noticed that I have also changed template. I went from Minima to Minima Stretch. I'm thinking about posting X-Large pictures because I now have more room to do so. Let me know what you think!


Here's the products I've used up in May:


☑ Personnelle Colour Protection Shampoo

I'm not sure this shampoo really did something for my hair. It didn't really keep the color from fading nor did it add shine or something.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo (sample size 10 mL)

☑ Vaseline Sheer Infusion Botanical (sample size 7.4 mL)

I had enough product for two uses, and well, I don't really know what to say. Two days of trying a sample of a product is not enough for me to make me want to go buy it. Yes, it sinks right in the skin, but the smell is not really appealing, and I prefer thicker body lotions.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: SPAresource Amber Sunset Body Lotion with aloe vera

☑Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black review

Wow, this is definitely HG material! I'm sad I've used it up already. Well there's some product left, but it's getting all dried up and it's flaking like crazy -_-

Repurchase? yes, absolutely!

What I'm currently using to replace it: Avon Super Extend Mascara

 ☑Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo (sample size 10 mL) x2

I can't say I have seen results with the use of this shampoo (it's supposed to help enhance depth for rich, luminous shine), but I have 2 more samples so I will continue using it. I'm loving the Liquid Crystals technology, though; it gives the shampoo an interesting shimmering brown color.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo (sample size 10 mL)


 ☑Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner (sample size 10 mL)

I guess it does the job, but I haven't seen anything special.

Repurchase? no.

What I'm currently using to replace it: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner (sample size 10 mL)


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.