Tag: 3's of Me

I've been tagged by the pretty Chelsey! Thank you (=

Tag: the 3's of Me

Three names I go by:

Gaby, Gab, Gaby-Chou

Three jobs I have had:

assistant manager (Ultramar Corner Store), gas station attendant (OLCO), clerk (EGP TechnoVirtuel)

Three places I have lived:

 I have lived only in Canada!

Three favorite drinks:

 water

 iced tea

 Singapore Sling

Three TV shows I watch:

 Gossip Girl

 90210

Degrassi

Three places I have been:

 New-Brunswick, South Carolina, New Jersey

Three places I would like to visit:

 New-York, Texas, California

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:

I don't have the text messaging feature on my cell phone =P

Three favorite old TV shows:

 Pokémon

 Ramdam

 Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Three favorite dishes:

 General Tao Chicken

 Sushis

 poutine

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:

 mascara
HG: Maybelline Lash Siletto

 lipgloss 
HG: Lancôme Juicy Tubes

 face cream 
HG: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisure Cream

Three things I'm looking forward to:

going clubbing, getting drunk, and the stupid strike at Uni to stop!


Three people I tag:

Fern
Karen
Recessionista

Pictures are from Google Images.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.