Review: Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream with Eucalyptus Oil


Price: around 9$ for 50 ml 10.75 OZ (304 g)


The claims:
There's clean, and then there’s way down deep clean. The Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream is specially formulated to break down and remove dirt, oil and makeup – and it conditions while it cleans, so it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed – all with that classic Noxzema tingle.
What it does:
  • Dissolves dirt, oil and makeup
  • Refreshes skin with its one-of-a-kind tingle
  • Conditions as it cleans
Pros:
+ skin feels fresh and clean
+ refreshes skin with tingle
+ big jar of product
+ a little goes a long way

Cons:
- I didn't feel like it conditioned my skin
- I didn't feel my skin was softer after use
- I feel like it dried my skin after several use

What I think:
I love cleansers that leaves your skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean, and I didn't know a cream cleanser could achieve it! Since this one contains menthol, you can really feel that your skin is refreshed and it will smell great for some times after washing it with this product. Also, I love the tingle. The downside is that I was so overwhelmed with this product that I used it morning and night - which I usually don't do in the winter - and my skin began to feel dry some days ago. Maybe the Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream with Eucalyptus Oil + Moisturizers would have been better for winter use...

 I must mention that I was confused with the texture of this product at first. I thought it would be creamy, you know, just like a body cream, but no, it's more like a solid cream. I even thought I had picked an expired jar xD

I hope this helps you understand what I mean about the texture. This is what it looks like after a few uses.

 It looks chunky...

 but it melts into a milky texture when you start massaging it onto wet skin.


I'm not sure if that's the reason why this product landed in a Dollar Store, but the look of the packaging is changing:





Repurchase or recommend? yes

Rating:/5


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.