Mail + FOTD

I know I've been away for almost the whole week... sorry! I went to visit Granby Zoo! I can't remember the last time I visited a zoo... anyway, my mother won tickets to visit the zoo in the winter but she didin't have time to go, so I went with my boyfriend. I didn't even know the zoo was open in the winter. It was fun, but not a lot of animals were out. Anyway, as this is a beauty blog, I'm not going to talk about all of the animals, but I just wanted to show you two cute pictures my boyfriend took:

This lama kept biting the fence stick the whole time we were looking at them... xD

This gorilla was eating a broccoli and peeing at the same time... and of course, my boyfriend had to take a picture LOL.
So Tuesday I got some things in my mailbox:


The April issue of Fashion magazine (my boyfriend gave me a subscribtion as a gift as he said it was a new magazine, but I don't know, I've never heard about it before?) and a package from Groupe Marcelle!

Here's what was in the package:

The Marcelle Marketing Team asked some bloggers to try the Marcelle Minerals line as well as the Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss, and of course, I couldn't say no! So they sent me:

Marcelle Minerals Powder Blush in Natural Glow
Marcelle Minerals Powder Make-Up in Barely There
 
Marcelle Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss in Desire
Marcelle Minerals Eye Shadow in Terra

I was pretty excited to try everything out since I haven't had the chance to try a lot of Marcelle makeup. Here is a quick FOTD featuring those products (I didn't used the powder foundation as it's not really the right color for my skintone):

The eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous! It has very little glitters in it, and it is nicely pigmented.

I have some more pictures without the lip gloss (I forgot to put it on at first LOL):


Some swatches of the lipgloss:

It's mostly sheer, but it's highly shiny (=

I also swatched the foundation on my hand:


As for the blush, I'm not sure you'll be able to see it clearly as my camera sucks -_-

It's mostly sheer, and it is a little shimmery. It's buildable to reach the desired intensity, as I tried it on my hand (but my pictures were not good, and the color didn't really show up).


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.