Review: Avon Basics Extra Hydration Face Cream



Price: 5.99$ for 200 ml / 6.7 FL. OZ.

The claims:
The Extra Boost: Vitamin A & C. The Basics Result: Helps protects skin's natural moisture levelagainst intensive winter conditions. Allergy-tested.
 How to use:
Smooth evenly over cleansed skin.


Pros:
+ lasts all day
+ bonus-size
+ subtle fragrance
+ a little goes a long way
+ works great as a night cream (thick texture)
+ it's a face cream but it works well all over the body, too
+ inexpensive!
Cons:
- greasy
- cheap packaging
- isn't absorbed quickly into skin

What I think:

I'm pretty impressed with this product! I haven't had many bad experiences with Avon skincare products, but let's say I didn't have high hopes with this face cream. It turns out to be exactly what I was looking for to protect my poor dry skin against the harsh winter weather. Yes, it's greasy, but I was looking for a thick cream. Also, this is a 2-in-1, as it doubles as a night cream! Oh and, of course, I wouldn't recommand to use it in the summer.

Take a closer look at that yummy texture (please excuse the bad lightning!) :

 
 

Recommend? yes

Rating: ★★★/5


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.