Review: L'Oréal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara


Price: I can't find the price anywhere on the Internet and I don't exactly remember how much I paid for it... I think it was around 11$?


The claims:
Get the look of salon lash extensions with the new Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara! This new lash extension effect mascara visibly lengthens your lashes up to an astonishing 80%.
Step 1: Ultra nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes creating the perfect base for tube application.
Step 2: Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day.
Step 3: Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water – no makeup remover or rubbing required!
  • Clump-free length.
  • Smudge-proof.
  • Flake-proof.
  • Long wear hold.
  • Ophthalmologist and allergy tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
  • Removes easily with plenty of warm water.
  • Fragrance-free.

How to use:


Pros:
+ really lenghten my lashes (but I'm not sure about the 80%)
+ doesn't clump
+ doesn't smudge
+ doesn't flake
+  lasts all day
+ easily removed with water (no soap or makeup remover needed!)
+ fragrance-free

Cons:
- I'm not a fan of "2 steps" mascara
- a little expensive for a drugstore mascara


What I think:
Firts of all, I want to mention that I've never been a fan of "2 steps" mascaras. I've always thought it's was a waste of time as none of them gave me good enough results to justify the application time. But this mascara might have changed my mind a little! The Beauty Tubes technology is an absolute beauty breaktrough in my opinion, and I don't understand why nobody seems to be talking about this product. I like to remove this mascara while washing my face or showering. Most of the tubes will wash away by themselves, but for those who doesn't, you simply have to smooth them away with your fingertips. No more money wasted in makeup remover!

My bare lashes:


With primer:


And with 1 coat of mascara (I was in a hurry, I didn't put 2 coats but that's what I usually do):



Repurchase or recommend? yes

Rating: ★★★/5


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.