An Apology

Hi everyone,

I haven't been blogging much lately and as a result, I've missed out My Makeup Blog's 3rd anniversary. Yes, MMB has been around for 3 years now. Dinosaur age for a blog, I guess.

A lot of things have happened in the real world and it put everything down. One thing after another snowballed into this huge thing that makes me so busy and upset that I can't find a way to put words into proper sentences. That's how upset I am. Usually, blogging is my getaway but this time around, I found not blogging would help.

But this is not the end. Although I may not blog as often as before, I still keep MMB alive. Once in a while, I am going to pop up and write a few posts here and there. I want to thank you for your support and readership during the past 3 years. Let's hope this is just a phase and I can write more often soon.

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.