Finally! {Wordless Wednesday 5/25}



We FINALLY got some beautiful weather this weekend! And it ended with a storm that left us a great surprise!




Chalk Painting while I pulled weeds





Finally figured out how to swing by himself!





Had I not been busy taking pictures, I probably would have freaked out over the air Little Guy was getting!





DON'T LET GO, BRUBBER!!!



Throwing pine cones into the river





I finally gave up trying to get him to go up the slide the right way... Why do kids LOVE going up the slides like this???



We had a late afternoon storm that resulted in THIS! If you look closely, you can see a second rainbow on the right.





This was Little Guy's first rainbow where he actually knew what a rainbow was!




***Don't forget to enter my Etsy giveaways! They're ALL Low Entry and I could use some entry-love!!!











Add this Linky to Your Wordless Wednesday Post!

get the InLinkz code


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.